We are looking for a Cook Manager to join and lead the team at unit in Sevenoaks that is dedicated to provide service to staff canteen. You will be working on a Monday to Friday bases 37.5 hours a week. It is a perfect opportunity for progression for Strong chef de partie/sous chef.
Your main responsibilities as a Cook Manager will include (Sevenoaks):
- To organise and control the efficient and economic production of quality food within the allowed budget, whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in line with EHO regulations.
- To control and manage the day to day running of the kitchen and catering services within the location.
- Intermediate or above Food Hygiene Qualification
- Computer literate, including Word, Excel, Microsoft office
- Committed to diversity and equality
- Good annual salary of £19,000 per annum
- Great work life balance working Monday to Friday
- Company benefits
How to Apply:
To register your interest and to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.