A Food & Beverage Supervisor is required for an award winning country pub with rooms. They serve fresh, locally sourced food and it is located near the picturesque town of Dorchester. As a F&B Supervisor you will report directly to the Assistant Manager and assist with running the pub. The successful candidate will work a 42-45 hour week, 5/7 days, a mixture of straight and split shifts. This is a privately owned company who have several fresh food pubs in their group and provide excellent training courses.
F&B Supervisor responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of the restaurant and bar
- Assist with stock management and rotas with training
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Serve customers and provide a welcoming atmosphere
- Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience at Supervisor level in a hotel restaurant and bar
- A real passion for food, drink and hospitality
- Ability to co-ordinate a small team
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Salary of £18,500 per annum
- Great training offered
- Excellent opportunities for progression
Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.