£10.95 per hour, Benefits: holiday entitlement
01912 303 400
21 days ago
The ideal Logistics Compliance Coordinator:
- Full knowledge of road transport and relevant environmental legislation.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of the Working Time Directive and reference periods.
- Ensure that the logistics Unit complies with all legislative, statutory and company requirements and that all targets and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Implement best practice for compliance within the Unit
-Ensure up to date completion of KPIs relating to vehicle servicing, MOTs, roadside stops and prohibitions, OCRS scores.
- Undertake incident investigations and report the outcomes, with recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain all fleet and tachograph records, reports and check sheets in a complete and recoverable manner
- Support the Logistics Unit Manager with external and internal audits
Previous compliance experience is essential, experience with infringements/taco-graphs would be preferential.
To apply for this please reply directly to this advert with your most recent CV.