My client is in an exciting period of growth. Having spent £7million on a state of the art world class brewery facility complete with a visitor centre.
They are also building an estate of free-house pubs and recruiting good people to join the team. Now looking to take on a commis chef for the kitchen on the brewery site.
Candidates will need share my clients enthusiasm for well-run, warm, friendly pubs and their commitment to excellent beers, good quality food and service.
- The Role: Chef de partie.
- Salary range: £21,000 to £23,000.
- Benefits: 28 days holiday + Extra day off on your birthday, Career progression as the company expands.
- Love and good knowledge of seasonal British fare.
- Willingness to learn in a chef role.
- ability to deal with day to day service across 7 days.
- Good listener, able to communicate and develop with the team.
- Outward looking and open to new ideas.
- Confident, organised and hard-working.
- A knowledge and background working with pizza would be an advantage.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.