Our client is a Hotel located in Worthing . They are looking for enthusiastic commis chef to join their successful team. As a commis you will be required to work any 5 days out of 7 on various shifts - 42hours a week in return they are offering amazing salary of 19,000 for the right candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Commis Chef (Worthing ):
- Prepare and cook dishes to the required standard
- Ensure food safety/health & hygiene
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy after service
- Previous experience as Commis Chef
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Salary of up to £19,000 per annum
- Meals on duty
- Opportunities to progress
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.