Our client is a luxury hotel ideally situated in Brockenhurst. The Hotel has a 2 Rosette restaurant, and covers number of weddings and functions throughout the year. The hotel’s restaurant offers a great selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for a Commis Chef to join their brigade.
50 Hours a week + Tips. Accommodation provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Commis Chef (Brockenhurst):
• Experience and confidence to run all sections
• To supervise and motivate Commis Chefs
• Assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
What You Need To Be a Successful Commis Chef (Brockenhurst):
• Experience as a Commis Chef in a Hotel/Restaurant kitchen
• Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
• Professional approach to your daily duties
- Package of up to £19,000 + Tips
- Meals on Duty, Uniform provided
- Great career progression opportunities
- Live In available
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.