This is a great opportunity for a Commis Chef to work alongside a dedicated team who are producing high quality fresh food within a busy garden centre restaurant. You would be working with a passionate and talented Head Chef who is very keen to pass his knowledge on to his team. This role comes with full training so experience is not essential but would be beneficial. You would need to be enthusiastic, hard working and willing to learn. In exchange great career progression is offered with a company who look to promote from within.
The ideal candidate would posses the following skills and attributes....
- Experience of working with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Understanding of Heath & Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude
- A passion for food and producing the best for the customers
What's in it for you...
- £17,000-£19,000 P/Annum depending on experience
- Great working hours - 40 hours per week - latest finish 18.00.
- Alternate weekends off
- Working with fresh locally sourced produce
- Full training and support
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please APPLY NOW or call 01635 34949 and speak to Sam for more details.
We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please get in touch.