Derbyshire – All areas
Do you have experience of working as a CLEANER within large scale businesses? Are you looking for work that can offer extra hours around your current needs? Are you available to start IMMEDIATELY?
We currently supply to several clients in and around Derby on a temporary basis. Our clients are looking for someone who will enjoy working within office and factories environments. You’ll take pride in providing the warmest of welcomes and the very best customer service experience. You’ll also enjoy working independently as required, be self-motivated and have excellent standards
This role can offer, a variety of shifts, flexible hours, and a weekly income! As our clients are situated in all areas of Derby, your own transport and a full UK driving license is preferred, but not essential. There are bus routes available but must be flexible with travel. Times will be varied ranging from early morning shifts from 6am till 2pm, afternoon shifts, and evening shifts.
Key duties include:
- emptying bins
- washing crockery
- maintaining the coffee break areas and other ad hoc duties.
- Previous experience within the cleaning industry
- Hardworking and reliable
- Basic DBS certification as some clients require you to have this due to the nature of the cleaning environment
- Must be polite and friendly.
- Great customer culture as you will be in a customer facing role
- Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
- Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, canteens, offices, replenishing coffee areas, etc.
- UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
- Able to start immediately
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
So if you think this is just what you’re looking for then click APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.