Knowledge of cleaning skills & experience
Use of cleaning equipment
Experience working in a cleaning team
Excellent customer service and communication skills
COSHH training would be an advantage
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the High standards
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the COSHH guidelines.
- Ensure cleaning equipment is used as directed after correct training by the Line Manager
- Inform Line Manager of low levels of cleaning materials or stock where appropriate so that replacement / new supplies can be ordered
- Provide cover in other areas in times of sickness and holidays when requested by the Line Manager
- Comply with all Company and client policies, procedures and statutory regulations relating to Health and Safety, safe working practices
- Report any accidents or near misses to your Line Manager immediately as they happen
Please submit CV or contact Scarlett at Blue Arrow on 01483 506 200 during office hours Monday to Friday.