BlueArrow’s New Driving Hub for the South-West is recruiting for several Class 2 drivers for a new contract in Taunton. This is a unique contract, where you will be delivering consumables and construction materials for this company’s sites on routes around the south-east of England including London.
Hours vary, but will mainly start at 05:30 / 06:00 and you will mostly likely work for approximately 50 hours per week.
What are we looking for?
- Worked as a Class 2 HGV driver for at least 6 months (less experience will be considered)
- Have knowledge of the South-West road network
- Hold a Class 2 (C) License
- Have completed for DQC (CPC card)
- Have a Digital Tachograph card
- Have up to date knowledge of the Highway Code as you will need to pass this on induction
- Have your own Sat Nav unit
- Ongoing full time work in the Taunton / Bridgwater area
- Ongoing professional development through our Internet portal
- Pension and Holiday pay for our PAYE candidates