Based near Bermondsey – London
- Monday to Friday
- 2pm – 10pm shifts
- No weekends required
- Cooking for a large company that distributes to other sites
- Start date December 1st 2018
Must be an enthusiastic, hard working person. On the job training available but must have kitchen experience. If you are used to cooking within a high street/branded kitchen then this is ideal. You’ll be working on many different international dishes which you’ll be trained on, so this provides lots of benefits for your future career.
This company is growing rapidly so the opportunity for progression is massive.
- Be part of the team to help test new menu ideas
- Prepare food from scratch
- Experience within a kitchen environment
- Cook to the highest standards
- Be creative
- Great hourly rate - £11 per hour
- Work for an ever expanding company
- Free deliveries
- Discounted meals
- Pension scheme
To apply for this role, please click the “apply” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.