Chef de Partie needed for a Fresh Food Restaurant located in the Winchester area, the venue focuses on classic French food and on dishes inspired by regions like North Africa, Asia and even the Americas – all cooked to a high standard .
They are currently recruiting for a talented CDP to join their friendly team.
As a chef you will work 4 days on/ 3 days off - 9am-3pm/5pm-11pm - 48hrs per week.
Live-in accommodation is provided for the successful candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Chef (Winchester):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
- To comply with hotel’s health and safety and food safety legislation
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- Experience as a chef in a fresh food establishment
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a tea
- A great team member who can take this operation forward
- Good attitude and willing to work (more important than experience, training is available)
- Salary of up to £25,000 + Tips
- Excellent career progression opportunities
ACT NOW: To apply for this role press the apply button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.