A glorious Cotswold setting for a happy and exceptionally high-achieving day and boarding school for children from 2 to 13 years old
- Chef Manager
- Excellent hours - 40 hours per week, some flexibility will be required on occasions to cover weekend or evening events at the school.
- Competitive salary up to £35,000
- Straight shifts - 7am-3pm and 10am-7pm
- 52 Week per year contract
- Previous Head Chef Experience required - ideally within Hotels/Restaurants & quality educational institutions.
- Have Fresh and Innovate ideas
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Be up to date with trends
- Experience with budgeting
- Strong Management Skills
- Plan and prepare delicious and balanced menus according to nutritional standards
- Develop new and healthy menus
- Give guidance and assist your staff in the preparation of high standard meals
- Deliver effective line management that motivates catering staff to perform to the best of their ability
- In collaboration with the Business Manager, assist with the preparation of annual budgets ensuring the best quality, local products are constantly being sourced
- Be responsible for stock management, recording the takings, controlling the float, preparing cash for banking
- Responsible for all staff recruitment
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.