Chef Manager required for a care home in Thatcham catering for around 40 residents and staff daily. This fresh food care home offers a great work/life balance and also excellent career progression opportunities working with a well-known contract catering company.
What's in it for you....?
- A great work/life balance - working 07.00-15.00
- Great salary of up to £24,000 P/Annum
- Monday-Friday (occasional weekends to cover weekend chef's holiday)
- Meals on Duty
- Great Career progression within a well-known contract catering company.
The idea Candidate...
- Previous experience at Head Chef/Chef Manager Level or strong Sous Chef ready to step up
- Excellent people skills, kind and caring personality.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Day to day management of the kitchen, overseeing a General Assistant whilst on duty
- Cooking Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for residents and staff
- Ordering, stock rotation/taking and due diligence paperwork
- Ensuring all food is produced to excellent standards
- Catering for residents with dietary requirements
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to email@example.com or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.