My client is looking for a food focus chef manager with excellent customer service skills.
As a Chef Manager food to you is not just a simple life need, food is all about who you are.
Your focus and desire is to work with the freshest and best ingredients and the closer you are to your kitchen, the better.
- The Role: Chef Manager
- The Location: Cowley, Oxfordshire
- The Salary: £32,000
- The Business: Contract Caterer, B&I Site.
- Assist the Manager in ensuring that the location achieves the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget.
- Work with the manager to monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Conduct Food Safety and Health and Safety Risk Assessments and ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained.
- Understand that being a great chef is not just about cooking but the ability to work with a team.
- Manage costs.
- Negotiate and build relationships with suppliers.
- Being compliant, from both a Food Hygiene and Food safety perspective.
- Have experience within a similar role, strong supervisory experience and be financially & commercially astute.
- Be able to demonstrate you analytical approach to problem solving and have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service.
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.