Modern British food Gastro Pub is looking for experienced and passionate Chef de partie to join their brigade. Taking business to a new level of expertise in service and hospitality you will have a real opportunity for development for your career.
Your main responsibilities as Chef will include:
- Sustaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
- Supporting Head Chef and Sous Chef in daily tasks
- Delivery of consistently excellent food and service
- Being on top of stock rotation, ordering and deliveries
- Continuously develop your own skills and techniques
What you need to get the job as a Chef:
- At least 1 years’ experience working at a similar level of responsibility
- C&G 706 1/2 or NVQ 1/2 qualification or equivalent is beneficial
- Good knowledge of classic recipes and techniques of cooking
- A genuine love for food and cooking with fresh ingredients
The Reward :
- £19,000-24,000k per annum
- Company benefits and tips
- Recognition of your achievements
- A team of professional and friendly staff
- Opportunity for development and progression
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.