A Chef is required for this country inn based in the Thetford area. This restaurant is situated in a lovely rural location so your own transport is essential. It is rosette standard so if you have a passion for cooking please look no further!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Stock take, ordering and wastage monitoring
- Be able to work on all sections of the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Chef de Partie level or a Commis Chef looking to step up
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent is beneficial but not essential
- Experience cooking with fresh produce
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- £21,000 per annum
- Share of tips, meals on duty
- Working 5 days out of 7
- evenings off
- straight shifts
Act now: Press ‘Apply’ button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.