An experienced Chef de Partie is required for this lovely café/bistro near Swanwick. They have an excellent food and drink offering and serve fresh, locally sourced food. The café/bistro is part of a group so there are excellent opportunities to progress.
The successful candidate will work 5/7 days – on 48 hrs although this will flutter lower in quieter times, straight shifts, 2x early shifts per week- breakfast starts at 9am and Winter (Oct-April) you will be finished at 7pm Sunday – Thursday
- Service & Food Production
- Leading the Junior Chefs
- Food safety/health & hygiene
- Experience as Chef in a fresh-food restaurant
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and progress
- A salary of up to £20,500k + Tips
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- No late night finishes in the Winter Months
- 2 x early shifts per week
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.