My client is looking to take on a chef de partie to join their team at a school in Bristol. This is a high volume site serving over 700 pupils, teachers and support staff daily.
- The Role: Chef de partie
- The Salary: £20,000p.a.
- The Shifts: 7am to 3:30pm
- The Days: Monday to Friday
- Overtime: Some event work on evenings and weekends will be require but will be paid extra for this.
- The Holidays: All holidays to be taken during school holidays. You will work 36 weeks of the year and have 16 weeks off
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Sous / Head Chef.
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- To assist with stock taking when required.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
- Help to serve meals during the lunch service to the pupils.
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
- To treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
- To demonstrate and instruct Commis Chefs in food preparation and cooking skills as directed by the Sous / Head Chef
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.