A Sous Chef is required for a family run pub with rooms in the beautiful village in the New Forest. They serve an excellent choice of mouth-watering meals with all dishes home made on the premises.
You will be required to work 5/7 days on various shifts.
Live- In accommodation is available
Due to location own transport is required.
- Prepare and cook meals to the required standard
- Stock control/ordering
- Health & Safety/Food hygiene
- Train and develop the team
- Experience as Sous Chef working with fresh produce
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A willingness to learn and progress
- A salary of up to £28k
- Live- In accommodation is available
- Opportunities for progression
- Tips and Bonus
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.