£22000 per annum
Blue Arrow Guildford Perms
5 months ago
WORK LIFE BALANCE ROLE - STRAIGHT SHIFTS
NVQ & Training offered
A renowned contract catering company are recruiting for a talented Chef De Partie for a Boarding School located in Ascot as well as the day to day catering for the pupils and staff at the school you will be involved in the Pastry Section helping out 2-3 days a week.
You will work within a team to cater for the students, using fresh and seasonal ingredients catered to a high standard ensuring consistency and quality is kept. You will work 40 hours a week all shifts being straights, being a Boarding School you will work 5 out of 7 days
This is a fantastic team to join who really support each other, ongoing training and development is offered throughout your career with them.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To ensure your section is run efficiently and effectively
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Learn and develop under senior chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or relevant kitchen experience
- Previous experience in contract catering/fresh food environments
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
The Reward/Benefits of being a Chef de Partie
- A chance to join a fantastic national contract catering company
- NVQ Training offered
- 4 weeks holiday
- Work / Life Balance role
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.