I am seeking a strong Chef de partie to work alongside the senior kitchen team at this beautiful destination pub on the banks of the Kennet & Avon Canal. This Pub has a great location and coupled with the companies signature food and service this is a great opportunity for an aspiring Sous Chef of the future.
Role: Chef de partie
Location: Woolhampton, Berkshire
Salary: £23,000 package
As a Chef De Partie you'll have the opportunity to gain experience working across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Sous Chefs and Head Chef.
As Chef De Partie your duties will include:
- Fresh food preparation
- Embracing our food culture and designing menus
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Competitive salary plus paid overtime and tips
- Work/life balance - 45-hour contract
- 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Sharesave and pension
- Free food on shifts
- Career development opportunities and support
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
- Chef days out
- Flexibility to move between pubsThe potential here is enormous and we're looking for an ambitious and committed chef de partie with a passion for fresh food.
If you like the sound of this job ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.