Recruiting a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Chef de Partie for this luxury destination health Spa located near Hassocks, West Sussex.
You will be assisting the Head Chef in the daily operations of the kitchen ensuring all food is prepared to the highest standard and providing a fine dining experience to guests.
- Run a section and supervise Commis Chefs
- Ensuring food safety and health & hygiene
- To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
- To prepare and cook food to a quality standard and to assist in ensuring all mise en place is ready for services
- To be organised in your tasks and prioritise your work
- Proven skills as a Chef in a fresh food led kitchen environment
- Knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
- Ability to work well in team and have a clear set target for personal achievements
- 28 days holiday
- Annual salary of £25,000 plus great tips
- Company benefits and bonus schemes
- Good hours of work and paid overtime
- Training and development opportunities
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.