I am looking for a Demi Chef or Chef de partie to join the team of a beautiful country pub located in Goring-on-Thames. The pub is owned by a husband & wide team who pride themselves on bringing a love of France and French hospitality alongside a wealth of experience from the most acclaimed echelons of British restaurants.
- The Role: Demi Chef / Chef de partie
- The Location: Goring on Thames, Oxfordshire
- The Salary: Up to £23,000 dependant on experience
- The Hours: Working a mixture of breakfast, lunch & evening shifts
- Experience at a 2/3 Rosette or 1 Michelin Star level
- A Fresh food background
- Passionate about food, especially French cooking
- Experience of overseeing Commis Chefs
- Ability to working on various sections
- Looking for a career within a Michelin Star environment
- Be passionate about fresh food and seasonal produce
- Flexible to work hours as required
- Up to £24,000 per annum
- Live in accommodation (Cost involved)
- Meals on shift
- Michelin star training and development
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.