Chef de Partie required for a 2AA Rosette awarded Restaurant in the Country House Hotel situated in the Chichester area. The Hotel Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard.
48 hours a week, various shifts.
Live in accommodation provided if needed.
Your main responsibilities as Chef de Partie will include (Chichester):
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
What you need to get the job as a Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- Experience at chef de partie level or a commis chef looking to step up
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of £20,000 per annum + tips
- Share of very good tips
- Live in accommodation
- Meals on duty
How To Apply:
To proceed with your application press “Apply” button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.