I am currently working with a great pub group based in Oxfordshire and the surrounding counties. They have consistently been in the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for.
They are currently looking for a strong Chef de partie to join the team at one of their pubs near Oxford. They serve 100% fresh food so you will need to know your stuff and be capable of producing food from scratch. The pub has lots of control on the menu and serves the best of British produce.
- Job Role: Chef de Partie
- Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £21500 to £28500 + Tips
- Hours: 48 hours per week spread over 8 shifts, Hourly rate.
Fun, fast paced environment where you can really progress and develop your skills.
Rewards and Benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Achievable work life balance
- Accommodation (pub specific)
- Christmas day off
- 40% off when you eat in any of our Pubs
- Adventure Days
- Performance related incentives
- Child Care Vouchers
- Invite to our festival, the annual Team party
- Love cooking, love the industry, love learning
- Passionate about fresh, seasonal ingredients and able to create specials that reflect this
- Ambition - you want to be the next Sous Chef
- Enjoy busy services and are able to keep calm under pressure
- Able to build a great relationship with your fellow chefs and FOH team
- Bring energy and have the stamina to inspire others
- Have good knife skills and a general understanding of basic cooking techniques
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.