£23500 per annum
Blue Arrow Guildford Perms
9 days ago
** STRAIGHT SHIFTS **
INCREDIBLE PLACE TO WORK
10% ANNUAL BONUS AFTER 1 YEAR'S SERVICE
3 WEEKS CLOSED OVER CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS
Our client is a luxury and elite private members golf club and they are looking for a passionate, talented and eager Commis Chef/ Chef De Partie to join their fantastic team catering for roughly 300/400 members at the most exclusive golf club. This is a great opportunity to learn and progress whilst gaining an element of prestige to your experience.
The location requires your own transport
The day to day cooking is home cooked food but all prepared with the freshest of ingredients and served to the highest standard as well as the specials menu and evening dinner menu. Also making homemade fudge, jams and marmalades with member’s functions and Golf Tournaments.
During the summer peak months you will work around 9 hours a day and during the winter months the club shuts at 5pm so will be around the 7 hours a day mark
Main duties and responsibilities of the Chef De Partie (Ottershaw):
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Preparation of food for large volumes of customers
- Being organised and working as part of a team
- Working with the head chef to prepare the highest quality meals and banquets
What you need to be successful in the Chef De Partie (Ottershaw):
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good communication and able to work as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- NVQ’s level 1, 2 or equivalent
- Enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn & develop
Rewards and Benefits of the Chef De Partie (Ottershaw):
- 2 days off
- Straight shifts
- Career progression opportunities
- Great salary package £23,500
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.