Chef de Partie - Education Site - Near Newbury - 48 Week Contract
Are you a talented, hardworking Chef de Partie looking for a fresh food, fast paced kitchen role but also maintain a work-life balance??
Chef de Partie role available near Newbury, 37.5 Hours per week, working straight shifts.This role is working 48 weeks of the year with 23 days annual leave to take in addition to this per year so offers a great work/life balance. As a Chef de Partie within one of the area's leading schools you would be part or a team producing quality fresh food across school feeding, internal and external events.
The ideal Chef de Partie candidate would be...
- Experienced working in a quality, fresh food kitchen
- Comfortable cooking in a busy, fast paced environment whilst maintaining an excellent level of quality
- School catering experience would be an advantage but not essential
In return, you will receive...
- Company pension
- Uniform Provided
- Paid overtime
- Great opportunity for development
- Only working 48 weeks of the year (with additional holiday)
- 23 days annual leave
- Work/life balance - 5/7 days with 1 weekend working day per week.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online Apply Now!You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details