£22000 per annum, Benefits: No Weekends
Blue Arrow Guildford Perms
about 1 month ago
Monday to Friday
A renowned contract catering company are looking for Chef de Partie’s to join their team, working in a B&I site (Head Office) kitchen. The company is huge, catering for some of the most prestigious companies in the UK. They need a CDP to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, all evenings and weekends off! Yu must be able to drive unless you live in Crawley or Sutton, where they do a free bus shuttle to the site.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie (Tadworth)
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To work under the Head Chef
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Learn and develop under senior chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Tadworth)
- Previous experience in contract catering/fresh food environments
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
The Reward/Benefits of being a Chef de Partie (Tadworth):
- Monday to Friday
- A chance to join a fantastic national contract catering company
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.