Are you warm, friendly and genuine? Do you enjoy working with customers? We've an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding catering career with a leading contract catering company at an office site in Oxford.
- The Role: Chef de partie
- The Location: Cowley Oxford
- The Salary: £21,000
- The Hours: 40 per week
- The Shifts: Monday-Friday 7.30am to 3pm
Cooking for 50-70 people, with a manager and an assistant, your main duties will be to provide breakfast, soups, main courses and buffets.
Your key responsibilities as the Chef
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times.
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures.
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures.
- Adhoc duties to support the catering team and services.
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A good team player, working in a team, producing fresh exciting dishes to a high standard
- A great chance to gain knowledge & progress in your career
- As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £21,000
- Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays).
- As a Chef, you are also eligible for Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers.
- There is the option to purchase up to 5 additional days holiday.
- You can receive a range of discounts on EE Mobile Contracts, at Nissan Motors, AA breakdown cover and lots more offers on leisure and entertainment, gyms and restaurants.
- We are passionate about focusing on our colleagues and hold Annual Awards Events, recognition schemes every month plus training and career progression through the Academy and Apprenticeship qualifications.
- You can request additional leave for charity work and we provide a Colleague Support Programme for health & wellbeing support.
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.