£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
01392 424 733
24 days ago
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to join one of our higher education clients in the Penryn area. We are looking for a skilled, smart, self-motivated chef, you will be part of a growing team who are hard working. This role comes with a great starting rate, holiday pay and straight shifts, mainly working Monday - Friday with occasional weekends and no late nights!
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Previous experience within a Chef De partie.
- Managing a section ensuring that food preparation meets COSHH and Food Safety regulations.
- Provide support to other members of the kitchen, the Head Chef.
- Keeping up to date with menu knowledge, and maintaining higher standard of presentation, ensuring portion & quality control.
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment.
What skills do I need?
- Experience working at Sous level, within a similar role.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Willing to learn new skills, and develop other staff members.
- Reliable, flexible and adaptable are all desirable attributes.
What Qualifications do I need?
- Level 2 Food Hygiene NVQ as a minimum dated within the last 3 years. Blue Arrow can update your certificate with a refresher course for a small fee.
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Full time hours Monday – Saturday - with hours to suit all!
If you would like to apply, please contact Claire at Blue Arrow on 01392 424733.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.