up to 28K DOE
01392 424 733
25 days ago
Leading to a permanent role
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to join one of our prestigious clients in the South Hams area. We are looking for a skilled, smart, self-motivated chef, you will be part of a growing team who are motivated by delivering an outstanding service within fine dining restaurant. Set in an iconic location, with stunning facilities and a fabulous menu to match customers expect a five star service. This is a one off opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable rosette standard client on the spectacular South Hams coast line. This role comes with a great starting rate, holiday pay and straight shifts, permanent contract upon completion of probation period.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Previous experience within fine dining setting.
- Experience working with fresh and locally sourced produce making everything from scratch.
- Managing a section ensuring that food preparation meets COSHH and Food Safety regulations.
- Provide support to other members of the kitchen, the Head Chef.
- Keeping up to date with menu knowledge, and maintaining higher standard of presentation, ensuring portion & quality control.
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment.
What skills do I need?
- Experience working at Sous level, within a similar role.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Willing to learn new skills, and develop other staff members.
- Own transport is essential due to the location of the client – Live in is available.
- Reliable, flexible and adaptable are all desirable attributes.
What Qualifications do I need?
- Level 2 Food Hygiene NVQ as a minimum dated within the last 3 years. Blue Arrow can update your certificate with a refresher course for a small fee.
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Full time hours Monday – Sunday - with hours to suit all!
- Live in available.
If you would like to apply, please contact Claire at Blue Arrow on 01392 424733.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.