Chef de Partie– Boutique Hotel – Christchurch – £23,000K + Tips
A Chef de Partie is required for a Boutique Hotel ideally situated in the heart of Christchurch. Having been awarded a prestigious Michelin Bib Gourmand for three consecutive years, the restaurant in this hotel prides itself on offering great local food at great value. As a Chef de Partie you will work 4 days on – 3 days off!!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities as Chef de Partie
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
- To comply with hotel’s health and safety and food safety legislations
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie
- Previous experience in a similar role
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are beneficial
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Package of up to £23,000k + Tips
- Meals on Duty, Uniform provided
- Great career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Please click “apply” button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.