A Chef is required for a well-established contract catering company based in Fareham. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the high volume kitchen, catering for staff on-site. The role will be Monday - Friday, day time hours, with every weekend off.
- Prepare and cook meals to the required standard
- Help ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- Stock control
- Health and safety/food hygiene
- Experience at Chef de Partie in a high-volume establishment
- Contract Catering experience would be an advantage
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Relevant catering qualifications
- Monday – Friday
- 7am to 3pm
- 37.5 per week
- All day time hours
- A salary of up to £18,000
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.