Job in slough looking for a chef working for a big company's head office. it is a Monday - Friday role 7am-3pm.
Job purpose: To provide the highest quality food professionally and hygienically, adhering laid down hygiene measures
Principal Account abilities/Key Results Areas
- Working with the kitchen team to prepare salads, vegetables, and sandwiches
- Cooking and baking hot food, sweets, pastries etc. when required
- Producing all food recipes to specification and recording any wastage/shrinkage in accordance with company guidelines
- Ensuring that all food is stored in the company’s standards.
- Strictly adhering to all relevant food safety and hygiene regulations at all times.
- Undertaking any general cleaning requirements of the kitchen and restaurant
- Working as part of the kitchen and catering team and undertaking any other reasonable duties as and when required.
- Deputize for the Restaurant Manager/Assistant Manager in the event that they are both absent.
- Excellent customer service provided to customers and other staff
- Excellent standards of food preparation and housekeeping established and maintained
- Control loss or damage to stock through due care and attention
- Be aware of the business plan and actively work to achieve relevant goals