Are you passionate about food? Do you have an outgoing personality with the creative flair to help develop exciting menus for our students during term time as well as providing a fine dining experience for our visitors? Then this may be the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced, energetic Chef de Partie to join our Catering team. The position offers excellent career progression for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate must be motivated by people, with a passion for food and able to support other members of the team. You must be able to stay highly focused during intense service periods whilst maintaining attention to detail.
To be successful in this post you will need:
- A real passion for food and creative flair
- Excellent craft skills
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Experience in high volume catering and fine dining
- Appropriate Craft and Health and Safety Qualifications
- A “can do” attitude
As a Chef DE Partie you will be part of a team developing:
- an excellent customer experience to all our students, staff and visitors
- Menu planning and Costings
- Kitchen processes and team training
This post is available in Egham, Surrey where the College is situated near to Windsor Great Park and within commuting distance from London.