Chef de Partie needed for a busy Luxury Country Club located in the Whitley area, the venue focuses on fresh food cooked to a high standard with a lot of the business being banqueting for the Weddings and Functions that take place, as well as the day to day catering for the member and general public using the Bar Menu. They are currently recruiting for a talented CDP to join their friendly brigade. As a chef you will work 5/7 days, straight shifts with a minimum of one early shift…
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Chef de Partie (Whitley):
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Whitley):
- Experience as a chef in a fresh food establishment
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A great team member who can take this operation forward
- Good attitude and willing to work (more important than experience, training is available)
- Salary of up to £20,000 + Tips
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Straight shifts – 4 late shift and 1 Early shift
ACT NOW: To apply for this role press the apply button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.