Weekends & Evenings off
Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK. They are currently recruiting for a Catering Team Leader for their site based on the outskirts of Winchester. The successful candidate will work a 35-37 hour week Monday to Friday within a staff restaurant environment. Hours will vary from 7:00 am - 15:30
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work on the tills
- Some food preparation
- Serving customers and providing excellent customer service
- Cash handling
- Clear tables
- Maintaining Health and Hygiene
- Previous experience working in catering or retail
- A form of transport due to location of the site
- Good personal presentation and customer service skills
- Willingness to get involved and work alongside your team
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Barista trained preferred but not essential
- £8.50 per hour
- Free parking
- Company benefits including free gym membership
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.