Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Catering Manager for their site on outskirts of Salisbury. The successful candidate will manage both the front and back of house teams and work a 40 hour week. This is predominantly a Monday-Friday role and there is some flexibility in the working hours.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the kitchen and Front of House
- Carry out agreed operational procedures for all relevant areas of responsibility
- Responsible for P&L, working to budgets and admin tasks
- Oversee the kitchen
- Ensuring current policies, procedures and legal requirements are adhered to and effectively maintained
- Manage and train the team to include the Head Chef and FOH Manager
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Previous experience in Catering Management
- Good financial and commercial knowledge
- Experience of running kitchens and restaurants
- Ability to manage and train the team effectively
- A dedicated and passionate team player, able to work with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively
- Flexible with working occasional weekends for functions when required
- Salary up to £26k
- Predominantly Monday-Friday role and evenings off
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.