With pubs around Surrey and Hampshire, this vibrant pub group have pubs and are looking for a strong Supervisor to join the team at their pub near Godalming. They are very much food led using fresh, seasonal ingredients from local suppliers. It also goes without saying…. They do a pretty good pint too!!!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist and deputise for the management
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Supervise and motivate a young team
- Develop and train the team
- Help with ideas to drive the business forward
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience at Supervisory or level within a similar environment
- A fun and outgoing personality and someone who enjoys working in a pub environment
- Ideally from a quality food led, branded pub environment
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A form of transport due to the location of the pub
- Salary of £18,000 + Generous Guaranteed Tips
- Excellent training and career progression
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.