Up to £28K DOE
01392 424 733
about 1 month ago
Start Date: Availability for interviews ASAP
How much: Up to £25k DOE
We are currently looking for an experienced Catering manager to run and develop operations at a successful facility in Bodmin. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Catering manager to put their stamp on a new venture. We are searching for motivated, passionate people looking for a new challenge.
As part of this role you will be responsible for –
- The role of the Catering Manager is to manage and control all catering operations within the site.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Ensuring Health & Hygiene are adhered to at all times
- Monitoring stock and waste losses
- Monitoring financial results to ensure budget is achieved.
- Experience within a Catering manager role or similar
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to motivate and manage staff
- Budgeting skills – and accountability
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
Benefits package -
- Competitive salary
- Full time hours
- Generous holiday pay
- On site parking
If you are interested in this role please call Claire Harris on 01392 424733 or apply today.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.