We are looking for catering staff to join our team at Blue Arrow, working for various companies across the Burton area.
The right candidate must be able to work evenings and weekends as days and hours will vary.
- Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
- Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
- Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food. Catering assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked.
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Helping to serve meals to customers
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure
- Stamina and enthusiasm
- Ability to work quickly but efficiently
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards of personal hygiene
- An interest in food and catering
If you are looking to earn some extra money over the busy Christmas period and have experience in this field then please call the Blue Arrow Burton branch on 01283537660 and ask for Leane