A Catering Assistant is required for a leading contract catering company at one of their sites in Dorking. The unit caters for staff breakfast, lunches and hospitality.
You will work Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Food preparation
- Serving Customers
- Cash Handling
- Maintaining Health and Hygiene
- Previous experience working in catering although training will be given
- Good personal presentation and customer service skills
- Willingness to get involved and work alongside your team
- A dedicated and passionate team player
Great training and career progression
Uniform & meals provided
Rewards with company
20 days holiday
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.