This is a fantastic opportunity for catering assistant to work in a busy contract catering location. The location caters for up to 120 customers for breakfast and then lunch, you will be working as a part of a small team of 4. Main duties include basic food preparation, food service, washing up and till work.
This role requires you to be a driver as not close to public transport links.
- Immediate start
- Permanent contract
- The core working days will be Monday to Friday
- The shifts are mornings and early afternoons from 9am-3pm
- Taking and processing customer orders
- Cold food preparation
- Customer service
- Operation of Coffee machine
- Cashiering – till work
- Washing up
- Previous Catering experience
- Own transport would be useful due to locations of placements
- Free meals included
- 21 days holiday
- Free Uniform
- Benefits of being a Blue Arrow worker e.g. Superstars reward scheme and the increased likelihood of permanent employment with the placement.
- Remote locations need to drive
Please call Matt @ Blue Arrow 01179299449