Location: Bristol, South Gloucester,
Fantastic opportunity for a multiple site catering assistant in Bristol. You will be working in a variety of working environments such as schools and nursing homes.
Ideal position for somebody who is looking to work in the morning and early afternoon and then have the remainder of their day and evening to themselves. Perfect if you have other commitments outside of work.
We do require an enhanced DBS, but can arrange this for you if you don’t have one – this will open many doors to more regular and higher paid work.
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Temporary contract
- The core working days will be Monday to Friday with some weekend work also available
- The shifts are mornings and early afternoons from 7am-3pm mainly
Key responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of basic Kitchen duties and food preparation
- Assist chefs during service periods and occasionally washing up.
- Be hardworking, motivated, reliable and a real 'YES person’
- To enjoy the buzz of being busy
- Determined and Enthusiastic
- To be committed to work-hard as part of our kitchen team
- To be able to work shifts which will include weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Enhanced DBS Security Check essential. (We can process one if required)
- Previous Catering experience essential
- Must have a passion for customer service
- Own transport would be useful
- Opportunity to gain experience in a variety of working environments.
- Benefits of being a Blue Arrow worker e.g. Superstars reward scheme and the increased likelihood of permanent employment with the placement.
- Holiday Pay
- Employment referencing with no gaps
- Enhanced DBS check essential. (We can process one if required)
Click apply today. We endeavour to reply to every application within 7 days.