The role will be within the Channel Returns Department which is a customer facing team dealing with incoming & outgoing calls to Direct Customers wishing to return their equipment.
37.5 hours Monday-Friday or 39.5 hours 3on 3off rotation which can include weekends.
-Speaking directly to customers regarding the return of their product.
-Liaising with other departments & retailers on behalf of customers.
-Checking stock sheets for equipment availability.
-General Admin throughout the day.
Two weeks paid training will be provided.
- Provide the best customer service
- Have Good Communication Skills
- Have a high level of accuracy
- Adaptability to change quickly
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- Good time keeper
- Be a Team Player
- Have basic IT skills
You might even:
- Have Call centre experience
- Have knowledge of the telecommunications industry
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for consistent hours which accommodates the work life balance we all seek.