We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and experienced individual to join a large call centre located in Runcorn. The building is High Tec, bright, airy and welcoming. Once inside you will feel the professionalism instantly but the people will be casually dressed, friendly and engaging. Once in the building you will be able to relax in a dedicated coffee shop, in addition to full catering facilities where you can meet friends, socialise and catch up on your social media. The site has full access to free internet allowing to browse at your leisure on breaks.
Summary of Role:
Working within a large customer service team, the successful candidate will provide a first-class service and experience to all customers who contact us via inbound calls, web enquiries, live chat and Facebook. Your primary role will be to take calls from customers directly.
After your 4 -6 weeks training your expertise and knowledge of our products and services will enable you to hold a confident call with a customer and be able to resolve/deal with their query. The calls will be in relation to rail enquiries, it could be something as small as booking a ticket, establishing a direct train route or locating a lost teddy left behind on a train for a little girl.
Working very closely with friendly colleagues, and an experienced team – all there to support your journey with the call centre
- Manage new enquiries to external customers an efficient and professional manner.
- Offer relevant and accurate information, support and guidance on our range of services
- Ensure internal conversion targets and are met through proactive management of sales by service.
- Resolving issues with journeys and looking for solutions
- Building exceptional relations and rapport with customers to ensure they feel good about their experience with us
- Creating a detailed record of the call
- Delivering emotional support and empathy within sensitive situations
- Delivering and ensuring KPU,s are met
- Engaging with customers, showing an interest
- Working as part of a successful team
Person Requirements - Essential:
- Experience within a contact centre/sales service environment or customer service
- Able to work as part of a team, but also to take initiative individually and enjoy being with people
- Exceptionally empathetic - a clear and confident communicator with excellent communication and typing skills.
- A friendly, caring and compassionate personality.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Maturity to deal with difficult situations with a smile and empathy.
- Proven experience within a customer service role – putting customers first
- The ability to work under pressure within bust times
In return we will provide you with EXCELLENT training and nurturing throughout your time with us, you will be supported by manages and colleagues daily. You will know all the managers by first name and be able to approach any of them. Your role will offer you a full time post and one that has no end date therefore will lead to a permanent contract.
We grow organically therefore if you have outstanding customer serve qualities or you are starting out in customer service and looking for a route to progress, this is the role for you. Already we have promoted a large amount of our advisors internally which we are happy to share with you at interview.
We would require a degree of flexibility for your hours but we are also mindful that there is a world outside of ours. You will be working 5 out of 7 days with every other weekend off. Your hours of work would be 8-5 0r 9-6 for 4 days but would include 1 late night per week until 11pm.
We have a free shuttle bus from various Runcorn locations and Warrington to our offices/call centre to help with commuting to site. They run at keep times to support all shift patterns
Job Type: Full-time
Contract – Ongoing - perm
Salary: 8.40 – 9.00 PH
If you are excited about hearing more – please text 07801 760544 stating BA01, and you will receive a call back within 24 hours.