Currently recruiting for a fantastic and prestigious Pub/Restaurant near Woking. The property has a brilliant reputation with locals and visitors from further afield. Situated and a beautiful area, it has many accolades such as the multiple rosettes that it currently holds for its fantastic fine dining. The cosy restaurant seats up to around 30 customers and the service that they deliver is first class. There is also a courtyard outside which provide more covers on those warmer days.
Responsibilities & experience will include….
- Strong relevant experience in managing a Bar in a quality Pub/Restauarnt.
- Passionate about achieving exceptional customer satisfaction results.
- Honest and hard working.
- Cellar maintanence/ordering creating up to date cocktail menus.
- Manage the Restaurant when covering days off/holidays
- Personable and a good motivator of staff.
- A good commercial background and understanding or food / liquor margins and cost control.
- A capable and engaging leader who can lead by example.
- Fun and enthusiastic personality who will enjoy the role.
- Proficient in IT with an understanding of spread sheets, word processing and social media.
- Salary of up to £26k
- Possible Live in
- Great opportunity to work with an award winning team
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.