Our client is a stunning 4 Star Hotel based on the outskirts of Basingstoke. They are currently recruiting for a Conference & Banqueting Manager to manage conference department and oversee a busy banqueting department with up to 70 weddings a year.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Management and will have previous experience of managing, motivating and developing a team whilst ensuring consistent high standards of customer service are met.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the conference & banqueting department;
- Maintain a consistently high standard whilst always trying to improve the level of service;
- Responsible for setting departmental objectives and work schedules;
- To give strong and effective management to the C&B Team;
- To develop and encourage high standards of customer service
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- To effectively communicate with clients and ensure their requirements are met
- To manage client contact and ensure accurate information is provided
- To ensure all event details are communicated effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a similar role within a hotel environment
- An organised and efficient person
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A confident person who can build rapport with customers
- A form of transport due to the location of the hotel
- Must be a driver due to location
- Salary of £23k - £25k
- Great career progression opportunities
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.