Business Engagement Specialist
20 Hours P/W, Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm
Reporting to the Head of Business Engagement, this position will involve engaging with SME's and Levy clients on Apprenticeship recruitment and qualifications for their staff. You will work in conjunction with our Recruitment & Sales and Levy team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities;
- To generate a minimum of 14 appointments per month.
- To follow up mailshots and respond promptly to inbound requests.
- Implement the social media strategy to engage with other businesses.
- Conduct telephone appointments where appropriate and complete all relevant paperwork to the required standard.
- Ensure that the CRM is fully updated at all times.
- Maintain knowledge of apprenticeship funding rules.
- Fully cooperate with the company in implementing its policy for Equality and Diversity.
- Familiarise yourself with the company health and safety policy, taking particular note of your individual responsibilites outlined in Section 2 of the policy. This is located on the company intranet.
- Additional duties, relevant to the business needs will be agreed with your manager.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Telesales experience.
- Resilience & Tenacity.